The Government of Canada is requesting public assistance in preventing the spread of COVID-19 through measures such as social distancing and cancellation or postponement of gatherings and events. In order to comply and do our part to slow the curve of this outbreak, the Chamber has decided to postpone all March and April events.
We appreciate the time and effort that both The Arlington and Tim Hortons Paris have put into planning their respective events and we will work quickly to reschedule. We will let you know the new dates as soon as possible.
In addition, our Directors have been working closely with the Chamber of Commerce Brantford-Brant, Downtown Brantford Business Improvement Area, and Downtown Paris BIA to support our local businesses in response to this pandemic. Through partnerships with Brant.One and ShopBrantford, we will share resources and supports available to you during this challenging time. Please pay close attention to this page where we will publish, and update frequently, a list of relevant and useful links.
Our Directors are committed to continuing to support you throughout this uncertain time and will have regular virtual meetings, the results of which will be shared with you electronically.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We encourage you to have a look at the Membership Directory on our website and support local by purchasing gift cards for future use, or ordering online.
- Brant County - COVID-19
- Ontario Essential Services List
- Economic Relief - Government of Canada
- OCC Pandemic Preparedness ToolKit
- Federal Government Resources for Businesses
- Help Supply Canada with Products & Services
- Brant County News & Public Notices
- TIAO Updates
- Retail Council of Canada Updates
- Brantford & Woodstock Hospitals Closed to Visitors
- Brant County has Declared a State of Emergency
- OCC Pandemic Prepardeness Tool Kit
- Ontario Nonprofit Network - Letter to Premier Ford
- Pandemic Preparedness Guide
- Crisis Communications Planning Guide
- Business Continuity and Recovery Plan
- Brant County Health Unit
- Government of Ontario: COVID-19 information for Ontarians
- Government of Canada: COVID-19 Outbreak update
- Centre for Disease Control and Prevention: COVID-19 Resources
- World Health Organization: COVID-19 Updates
- Leading In Unprecedented Times – Three Things to Do Right Now
- CDC: Keeping your workplace, school, and home safe
- Health Canada decision-making guidelines for mass gatherings during COVID-19
- Calgary Chamber of Commerce 'Maintaining business during an infectious disease outbreak'
- Government of Canada: COVID-19 Travel Advice
- Government of Canada $1 billion COVID-19 Response Fund
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce Pandemic Preparedness for Business
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employees